
We are having a little girl! We had our 20 week ultrasound on Friday and she was not lady-like enough to keep it from us. We were just happy she didn't keep her legs crossed the whole time. It was April Fool's day, after all. We were both surprised. For whatever reason, we both had it in our heads that the passenger would be a boy. We were both all smiles that day. After the appointment we had fun celebrating together and soaking in the news over lunch and some baby girl clothing shopping (Melissa had more fun with the shopping than I did).
We decided to tell our families all together today. Yesterday Melissa spent most of the day making a cake from scratch. The cake is called Pink Lady cake and it turned out the perfect shade of pink for our big reveal! Here are some pictures and video (if we can get it to upload) from the cake cutting!


Congratulations! I'm so excited for you both. That will be one lucky little girl.
ReplyDeletehooray for your little girl! I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately, and I can't wait to see you when I am home in May!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you too... Brought a little tear to my eye. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDelete