
We are in week 22 with our little passenger. Things are going well. Melissa is busy working and drinking lots and lots and LOTS of water. I am working on finishing up grad school, Margot (our newfoundland) has been figuring out ways to escape from our yard (4 times actually), and last, but certainly not least, our little girl is busy growing! She should be almost 1 lb by now. Melissa said her movements used to always feel like gentle prodding but have begun to feel more like sharp jabs and pokes (I think she's going to be a black belt). Melissa doesn't mind though. We are both looking forward to me being able to feel our little passenger's movements as well. Melissa thinks she has felt her movement on the outside but is not quite sure.
We have known we are having a little girl for a week and a half and and she is already developing a cute wardrobe thanks to excited family and friends. Our name discussions are also progressing nicely. We have not made any decisions, but we are making headway. Our lack of a decision may be for the best since we are planning to keep her name a secret until she is born. I don't think it will be easy for us (meaning Melissa) to keep it a secret once we have made our decision. I'm a vault. I'll lock it down.
Her grandparents and us are praying a verse over our little passenger each week. The verse for this week is 2 Peter 3:18.
"But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever! Amen."
A baby girl, that is so exciting! Congrats! I am enjoying following your progress from China! I always look forward to update, hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny! Hope you guys are doing well in China! I have been checking your blog too!
ReplyDelete