Finally posting Felicity's 1st birthday pics! We had so much fun celebrating her birthday! She loved her pink cake made for by yours truly. Well, she mainly loved the frosting and focused mostly on eating that. I did so much in preparation for the party I just didn't have the energy to get this blog post done! But I wrote the following right after her birthday when I attempted to get this post done. :)
Felicity is a year and one week old. This first year went by too quickly. She is walking around like crazy now and continues to become more and more independent.
She walks from room to room exploring and her newest routine is to take the ABC kitchen magnets off the fridge, carry them to the living room one at a time and set them on the living room chair. I am not sure why she enjoys this, but hey, whatever floats her boat. It is pretty darn cute! And after a year of refusing pacifiers- she now wants one. Ha. I am watching a little 8 month old who has a pacifier and Felicity really wanted it. The same day she kept trying to steal his I was putting some things away and found a bag of pacifiers I had tried to get her to take. I gave her one that looked like his and she just thought she was the do'ins. Felicity would put the pacifier in her mouth, walk a few steps, take it out look at it, smile with satisfaction and put it back in only to repeat. Don't worry I only let her play with it, we are not getting hooked to it now. I guess now is the time to be thankful that she never wanted one because there is nothing to break her of as far as that is concerned. :)
We look forward to all this next year holds in our little girl's life! I can't wait till Felicity is able to talk to us too!
Felicity's 1 year stats:
(we have a little sweet pea)
Weight: 16 lb 3 oz
Height: 29"

No comments:
Post a Comment