Thursday, April 12, 2012

8 Months ~ Sweet Girl Learning to Crawl

Felicity is getting mobile. For all intensive purposes I would say she is crawling, she just isn't very good at it yet. It takes her a while to get somewhere and is a little clumsy still. But, my prediction is that she will get getting around pretty freely in a few weeks. The video below is her one afternoon making some strides! I love the loud breathing and little sounds she makes in the video.


This month was her first Easter as you could see from a previous post and her first trip made on an airplane to visit her Great Aunt Susan and Great Uncle Stu. They live in beautiful Beaufort,  South Carolina. We had a wonderful time getting to see them, their home and the town, as well as having them get to spend some time with our little girl.


Felicity did way better than I expected on the plane ride. We had a layover on the way out and two on the way home. Felicity slept on every single plane except one, which was only a 45 minute flight. The guy next to us on our last flight commented on how she was the best baby he had ever seen on a plane! She did so great!


Felicity with Mama and Aunt Susan.


Felicity with Papa.

Felicity looking at Uncle Stu.

I would say Felicity's cousin Reilly has officially taken my place as favorite. Auntie Calee took some cute photos of them a couple weeks ago. Felicity was LOVING having her cousin hold her. She thought it was just great. I am not sure the feelings were mutual, but Reilly was a good sport.



No comments:

Post a Comment