Sunday, November 13, 2011

Three Months Old

"Seriously?" she says.

We thought that picture of Felicity was so funny and well... adorable! We are definitely biased, but come on! Felicity has brought us much laughter this last month. We are getting to know her little antics (yes, our 3 month old does indeed have antics) pretty well and find ourselves often chuckling about them.

Three months ago today was Felicity's due date. This means that three months ago today I was crying because she hadn't come yet. At the time it felt like she would never get here. Now, it is hard to believe that we already have a 3 month old!

It is also hard to believe it has been 3 months since I have slept more than 4 hours in a row. :) I feel like I am still doing pretty well without more sleep than that, even though most mornings I have a lot of trouble recollecting what exactly took place in the night. When Brady and I get up with her in the middle of the night we do our best to remember how fleeting this time with her is and treasure the quiet moments watching her fall back asleep. I often find myself praying over her as I gaze at her peaceful little face. It is so amazing that she was the one kicking me all those months!

Felicity continues to be at her best in the mornings right when she wakes. I often go into her room in the morning to her just cooing. When I tell her good morning she just gives me a sweet little smile. My heart could just melt! I have really appreciated the blessing of not having to rush off to work in the morning so that I can enjoy this sweet time of day with her.

We recently got to have a little baby reunion with the other couples from our birth classes. It was so fun to see the other babies and new parents. We got to chat and compare notes of life as new parents. It was so nice! There is a little video of the babies at the bottom of this post.

Well we continue to fall more in love with this little girl. Hard to believe our love for her could only continue to grow, but none the less it does!

Brady singing and playing the guitar for his little girl. She just sat and listened for quite a while. And as you can see Margot had to get in on it too.



My first Halloween...I tried to be a mouse, but never made it all the way into my costume. Only got as far as a few whiskers.

Cuddling with my blankie from my Great Aunt and Uncle in South Carolina.


Just relaxin' with Mom and Dad one morning.

Here are the babies from our class. We lined them up for picture time. Felicity wasn't too crazy about the idea... she is the main one crying. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love that baby! And it's so sweet to see her listening to her daddy sing to her :) What a sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just gets cuter and cuter every time I see her!

    ReplyDelete